Our new Danish client is looking for a Backend Developer!
And that could be you! 🚀
🎇Who are they?
They are a professional online booking and clinic system specially developed for therapists & wellness. With CBIT Booking, they have developed a clinic system for everyday life in wellness salons and therapist clinics. Both systems are widely used in both Denmark and Norway.
Their new launched Volour app is an app for citizens who want an easy and fast way to book their usual treatments or find new salons and clinics in the local area. Another branch of the CBIT brand is KlikBook, our booking system aimed at smaller hair salons and wellness clinics. Salons and clinics that have a booking system through either CBIT or KlikBook can be found in their booking app Volour.
☘ They believe in making it simple!
They do this by providing you with the best cloud-based enterprise management system specifically designed for your specific industry. Everything you need to manage and grow your business. Their solution includes point-of-sale, booking calendar, email / mobile marketing, loyalty schemes, inventory management, sales statistics, financial reports, and much more. For end users, the CBIT platform allows for online booking with different preferences and history as well as the option to purchase time-slots or coupons.
You'll need to optimize and further develop their CBIT platform
They do things well, but they want to be even better and therefore it is important that they optimize and develop their platform. Therefore, the job is a great opportunity to put your own fingerprint on their platform, and show that you are capable of full-stack challenges and some super exciting challenges from the operational to the strategic level.
What would you be doing as their new Backend Developer?
- Help ensure that the platform works optimally on a daily basis in collaboration with their 5 other developers and their support team who have the dialogue with their customers
- You will get smaller and larger development tasks that can be anything from customer projects, optimization of the platform, APIs against other systems, or improving the user-friendliness of the platform
- You understand the importance of responding quickly to errors, while at the same time being able to work on projects that span several months, while you manage to have an overview of the platform
🎯 Your skillset:
- You have 3-5 years of experience working with PHP/ASP
- Knowledge of MySQL, HTML&CSS.
🌠 We are waiting for your applications!