About the client
🎼 More Music Technologies is an organisation developing a double-sided platform connecting music tutors and students for all ages with each other. They exist to strengthen the music teaching profession and make music teaching more accessible to the general population.
By connecting highly professional musicians and music teachers to dedicated music students through our marketplace, More Music enables people to explore the wonders of music.
By managing the music teachers student base in a single platform, they are helping musicians to simplify the complex art of running a music teacher business. Today, they help hundreds of music teachers to handle new and current students and empowering students in their quest for a better music teaching experience.
🎯 They are expanding and looking for a Laravel Developer to join their dev team!
Joining their team means collaborating with two full-stack-developers, a professional design bureau, and a Product Owner. They are a smaller team, meaning every member is integral to the success of the team and the product! They focus on working together and continuously evaluate their processes to improve quality and smooth delivery.
📍 Your tasks
Solving technical problems of high scope and complexity
- Helping to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintaining and advocating for these standards through code review.
Advocating for improvements to product quality, security, and performance that have particular impact across your team
Collaborating with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc.) in order to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
Recognizing impediments to efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), proposing and implementing solutions
📝 Your profile
Significant professional experience with object-oriented programming
- Professional experience with Laravel framework
- Professional experience with crafting an API after best-practice structures and documenting it
- Experience with writing automated tests and using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
The nice-to-have skills:
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
- Experience working with a remote team
🎷 What they offer:
- Being part of an organisation in growth
- Working with the newest technologies (Laravel 9, PHP 8, React, React Native, Alpine.js)
Flexible working hours (Morning person or night owl, this job is for you)
- Encouraging giving each other feedback, celebrating their successes and using weekly planning and grooming sessions to keep everyone involved
🚀 If you think we could be a match, we can’t wait to hear from you. Hurry up and apply!