Senior QA Engineer / Remote
🚀Our client builds a fully integrated food & beverage supply chain.
They provide the tools and access needed for the development of a fully integrated, transparent, and digitally enabled supply chain.
They're focused and working adamantly to fight climate change by establishing a data network to identify opportunities to eliminate food waste and lower carbon footprint throughout the entire supply chain, from producers to consumers.
Founded in 2019, they are working with over 1000 connected partners including the largest international suppliers, wholesalers, retailers, municipalities, and food service operators.
🎯About the role
Looking for an experienced QA Engineer to continue developing the future of food distribution.
The ideal candidate is a problem-solver, sharp, self-driven and has a can-do attitude. The candidate will join our core development team to lead the company's quality assurance framework, and build globally distributed fault-tolerant, and highly scalable ecosystems (hands-on).
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes.
- Create extensive and detailed test cases using TestRail.
- Develop API automated tests - you can choose automation tools and programming languages.
- UI Automation with tools such as Selenium or similar.
- Manually test features/functional changes through sprint cycles.
- Define the scope of test cases for release regression cycles.
- Performance testing, JMeter, or similar tools.
- Learning and documenting how ERPs work.
- Setup and/or maintain CI/CD.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to scope, plan, fix, and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ability to understand complex requirements.
- Experience with Redis, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL.
- Experience with REST API.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team player skills – we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible.
- Big plus - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in data structures/algorithms/distributed systems).
Why work with us?
- Fully remote position.
- Take real action on solving food waste and climate change.
🌠We are waiting for your applications!
- Software Development
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Perks and Benefits
Shared WorkspaceWe're not a traditional outsourcing company as you know it (we don't use that term here), but a hub that finds, recruits, and manages teams who work together on different projects all in one shared workspace.
Cool and Friendly VibeWe've heard many times that the vibe resembles that of a cool and relaxed savvy startup office - with an open-concept environment, cool, concrete columns, a spacious free drink & snack area, and the most beautiful view of Belgrade. Oh, and we have a big, yellow, comfy couch!
The PeopleAnd most importantly - the people. The atmosphere of creativity and productivity in a space that celebrates individual differences, experiences, and talents. Just imagine a workspace with different teams sitting next to each other, sharing ideas amongst themselves. Now that's valuable cooperation that leads to both personal, and career growth.
Remote OptionRemote working is an option, of course. Many employees choose to manage their time by working a couple of days from the office, and then a couple of days from home. You choose what's in sync with your lifestyle, and our team is here to make it work.
Workplace & Culture
We believe that a workplace is more than just a place where people work. And we know that a happy employee provides the best results. That's why Teamcubate's core team goes to great lengths to keep our employees happy.
About Teamcubate ApS
Senior QA Engineer / Remote
Loading application form