If you’re a developer looking for a job with scalability and a competitive salary, you should consider joining our client's multinational team in Copenhagen and helping them scale their product globally, shaping the next generation of content automation.
🧠 Who are they?
In short, Render automates the production and distribution of omnichannel content - videos, images, ads - at scale and speed to maximize performance. After a couple of years, of working with major Danish brands, they’re expanding globally and they’re looking for experienced travel companions.
Their digital team is a versatile group of developers and designers, all working on innovative solutions with their clients and improving their self-developed platform. They value independence and they value having fun developing. They help each other out and bounce ideas off each other to get the most out of their individual skill sets.
They are part of MUST group, a company with a very diverse set of employees, ranging from developers, philosophers, movie producers, designers, and all kinds of creatives, they are pretty sure you’ll fit right in.
💻 This is where you come in:
- You know how to write technical specifications, design architecture, deliver thoroughly tested products, and mitigate risk.
- You hold a formal IT, programming, science, or engineering degree, minimum level of Bachelor's.
- You’re experienced in web development, databases, CMC, and Continuous Integration.
- You have experience with Open Source technologies like Python, and SQL and frameworks like Django, PostgreSQL, AWS, and GIT. However, at the end of the day, you’re hired because you’re a talented developer and not for any specific technology.
- You have basic knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structure - Design patterns and machine learning is a plus.
- You are curious, ambitious, challenging the status quo, and not afraid to speak your (professional) mind – we depend on new ideas and input to develop as a team, platform, and company.
- Proficiency in English.