About the project:
🔎 On behalf of one of our Copenhagen-based clients, a company big in property management and real estate, DEAS A/S, we are looking for a UI/UX Designer who would be able to help our client with the design of a Power BI template for reports across their business.
💡 In their current project they need to replace the existing application, with a new app in Power BI. Their marketing department is working on design inputs (colors, etc), while they need help with the navigation and overall user experience. Their aim is to improve the looks and feel of the app, so as to make it more user-friendly and attractive.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Keep up with style standards on fonts, colors, and images
🎨 If you are a UI/UX Designer with previous experience designing BI-related apps, especially 📊 Power BI, this is the right opportunity for you!
If you're interested in hearing more, send us your CV and portfolio - we are looking forward to meeting you! 😊